Dear all,

I wonder if anyone can tell me the likelihood of asbestos being present in an artex ceiling in a domestic property built in the 1970’s.

Thanks.

Regards,

Clare

Clare Horton

Aberdeen City Council

Operations and Protcetive Services

Operations

Business Hub 15

3rd Floor (South) Marischal College

Broad Street, Aberdeen AB10 1AB

Tel: 01224 523822

Fax: 01224 523887

Email: [log in to unmask]

Customer Services 03000 200 292

To view our privacy notice and find out more on how we use your information go to

https://www.aberdeencity.gov.uk/your-data/privacy-notices/your-data-environmental-health-and-trading-standards

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail (including any attachment to it) is confidential, protected by copyright and may be privileged. The information contained in it should be used for its intended purposes only. If you receive this email in error, notify the sender by reply email, delete the received email and do not make use of, disclose or copy it. Whilst we take reasonable precautions to ensure that our emails are free from viruses, we cannot be responsible for any viruses transmitted with this email and recommend that you subject any incoming email to your own virus checking procedures. Unless related to Council business, the opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender and they do not necessarily constitute those of Aberdeen City Council. Unless we expressly say otherwise in this email or its attachments, neither this email nor its attachments create, form part of or vary any contractual or unilateral obligation. Aberdeen City Council's incoming and outgoing email is subject to regular monitoring.

To unsubscribe from the CONTAMINATED-LAND-STRATEGIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CONTAMINATED-LAND-STRATEGIES&A=1