Stephen

I have forwarded the request to our asbestos team

Phil Wilson

Phil Wilson Bsc CEng FICE

Head of Geotechnics & Geo- Environmental

Tel 01432 263333

Mob 07985 298874

[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: Description: C:\Users\philip.wilson\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.Word\EMS geotech.png">

www.ems-geotech.co.uk

● Asbestos Surveys, Consultancy & Removal ● Contaminated Land Investigations

● Geotechnical Investigations ● Environmental Consultancy

P Before you print think about the ENVIRONMENT

Follow us on

[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: Description: cid:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: Description: cid:[log in to unmask]">

For our standard terms & conditions of business or for more information regarding our services visit www.ems-asbestos.co.uk

The information contained in this message and any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended only for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, printing or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please advise the sender immediately if this message has been transmitted to you in error. Any views or opinions contained in this message are those of the author only and do not necessarily represent the views or policies of Environmental Management Solutions Ltd (EMS). EMS is a company registered in England and is also registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 with the Information Commissioner’s Office. EMS values your privacy at all times.