> there is an error in your computation

No, the computation is correct. The model parametrization is oversimplified and

the input data are uncertain. Sort of the climate model of review.

Cheers, BR

From: Sanishvili, Ruslan <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, July 5, 2018 02:07
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Oxford University Press

Hi Bernhard,

While I do not disagree with anything you have said,. Your results are based on the assumption of a 40-hour work week and one-month vacation in a year.

I don't know about now but back then Russian scientists did not work like that. So, the final number of 1.5 ppr/hr realistically would be closer to 1 ppr/hr.

Cheers,

Nukri

Ruslan Sanishvili (Nukri), Ph.D.
Macromolecular Crystallographer