Dear Colleagues

The International Journal of Performance Arts & Digital Media (IJPADM) is welcoming submissions to our next Open Issue.

Please visit our Open Call

Best wishes
Maria

:

Combining the disciplines of technology and art, the International Journal of Performance Arts and Digital Media welcomes your latest research.

We welcome submissions of scholarly papers on theatre, dance, music, live art, computer science, or a convergence of these disciplines, covering topics such as:

  • cultural mediatization
  • distributed non-linear performance
  • virtual/physical bodies
  • interactive performative installation
  • realtime music performance interfaces
  • and more

Your research will encourage debate and cross-disciplinary exchange across a broad range of approaches and serve as a forum for critical scholarship, innovative practice, and creative pedagogy.

The journal is open to a range of contributions, such as traditional research articles, documents relevant to practice-as-research outputs, interviews with practitioners, and reviews of books and live events. We’d like to see a diversity of voices being expressed through this journal, and would particularly welcome practice-as-research and other unconventional contributions that experiment with content and form, while maintaining a rigorous enquiry into their disciplinary frameworks.

For detailed instructions on how to submit to the International Journal of Performance Arts and Digital Media (IJPADM), please visit our Author Instructions Site.

For any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at: [log in to unmask]

--

Dr Maria Chatzichristodoulou

Reader in Performance & New Media

Head of Division, Creative Industries

Director, External Development & Enterprise

Editor-in-Chief, International Journal of Performance Arts & Digital Media (IJPADM)

School of Arts and Creative Industries,

London South Bank University

BR460, 103 Borough Road, London SE1 0AA

T: +44 (0)20 7815 5478, E: [log in to unmask]

Become what you want to be

lsbu.ac.uk | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Copyright in this email and in any attachments belongs to London South Bank University. This email, and its attachments if any, may be confidential or legally privileged and is intended to be seen only by the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please note the following: (1) You should take immediate action to notify the sender and delete the original email and all copies from your computer systems; (2) You should not read copy or use the contents of the email nor disclose it or its existence to anyone else. The views expressed herein are those of the author(s) and should not be taken as those of London South Bank University, unless this is specifically stated. London South Bank University is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales. The following details apply to London South Bank University: Company number - 00986761; Registered office and trading address - 103 Borough Road London SE1 0AA; VAT number - 778 1116 17 Email address - [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the CAS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CAS&A=1