Sorry for bumping this, but Peter, did you ever find out? Just curious if that happens..

Luke

On 15 February 2018 at 16:05, Luke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
What is

> Portnoy’s Complaint

I was, perhaps, being over-literal.

Cheers,
Luke

On 28 January 2018 at 16:46, Luke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Obviously a 5th explanation is that he's saying something about something in his life?

Sorry to be so gauche, I mean the fact that you have this sort of information in you head just seems maddeningly 'exceptional', to me.

Cheers,
Luke