I mean, sorry. In that conversation, I suppose.

Apologies, then, that absolute.

Luke

On 2 July 2018 at 20:48, Tilla Brading <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I didn't notice any rage, sorry; the internet is expressionless; rage perceived by the reader perhaps.
Tilla

Tilla Brading

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 8:43 PM, Luke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I very much appreciate Peter's posts, and if he was unaware of that then he is more foolish than that.

Luke