Dear All,

I have the following journals available for donation. If you are interested in any of the runs - in full or single volumes, please contact me directly at the details below.

The cost of couriering the journals will need to be met by the institution receiving the journals.

Town Planning Institute Journal	31-58	1944-1972	Bound
The Planner	59-79	1973-1993	Bound
Planning Week	1-5 then dated	1993-2002	Bound
Town and Country Planning	10-77 (not 21-22)	1942-2008	Most Bound
Planning: An Annual Notebook		1936-1937	Bound

Many thanks

Bronwen Brown

Bronwen Brown| Library Development Leader - Music and Art & Design Collections|  Schools & Lifelong Learning- Communities & Families|a Edinburgh Central Library | George IV Bridge | Edinburgh | EH1 1EG | Email [log in to unmask] Tel: 0131 242 8040 x58040
www.edinburgh.gov.uk/libraries  http://talesofonecity.wordpress.com/ www.capitalcollections.org.uk

Visit the official page of ARLIS UK & Ireland http://www.arlis.net/Home. Subscribe to https://arlismatters.wordpress.com/, to receive regular posts on art library and archive matters; news, print and digital art and design resources, artists’ books, recent and upcoming events and exhibitions, ARLIS/UK & Ireland publications, job listings and professional profiles.