Dear Colleagues,

Iniva is recruiting for a new Library and Archive Manager as I will be leaving the Stuart Hall Library at the end of September to take up a PhD studentship.

This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic arts organisation with an exciting programme that aims to challenge conventional notions of diversity and difference, working with British-based artists of African and Asian descent. The library holds a unique international contemporary art collection and archive, with a focus on artists from Africa, Asia and Latin America, and diaspora artists from those continents living in Europe. It also holds critical material on underpinning issues around cultural identity and intersections including race, class and gender; named after our founding chair, Professor Stuart Hall, it aims to take a political and non-Western-centric lens.

For information about the role: https://www.iniva.org/about/jobs/library-and-archive-manager/

And for more on the collection: https://www.iniva.org/library/

Please do pass on to anyone who may be interested. I’m happy to chat informally if anyone would like more information.

Best wishes,

Stephanie

Stephanie Moran

Library and Information Manager

Iniva’s Stuart Hall Library

020 7749 1252

http://www.iniva.org

Visit the official page of ARLIS UK & Ireland http://www.arlis.net/Home. Subscribe to https://arlismatters.wordpress.com/, to receive regular posts on art library and archive matters; news, print and digital art and design resources, artists’ books, recent and upcoming events and exhibitions, ARLIS/UK & Ireland publications, job listings and professional profiles.