Cheers Matt - that Dick Sargent story has made my day!

On Thursday, July 5, 2018, 7:36:27 PM GMT+1, Matthew Stephenson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Charlotte,

http://www.archives.org.uk/images/documents/Publications/namingrules.pdf

BTW, my particular bugbear is that Queen Elizabeth II should NOT be described as Queen of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, she is the Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (as well as of her other Realms and Territories).

I remember Dick not being very happy when I told him this in 1999.

Enjoy!

Regards

Matt

Matthew Stephenson

Risk and Compliance Manager

Legal and Governance

Title: Phone - Description: Phone

+44 (0) 1274 233021

Title: Web Address - Description: Web Address

www.bradford.ac.uk