Hello all,

One of my  contacts has recommended that I email this address to see if
there are any Programme Managers who might be interested in an opportunity
to work on a high-profile Archive relocation based in Central London? It’s a
2 year fixed term contract paying £60-62k per annum.

General Overview of the role:

A Programme Manager is required to assist with developing options for the
future accommodation, oversee the production of the business case, appraise
options in respect to locations, buildings and facilities and manage the
physical move of the archive to the new location. Significant Programme
Planning is required and the role will demand the technical, financial and
political acumen to influence and reconcile a diverse set of stakeholders to
agree and achieve a successful outcome.

Required Skills and Experience:

*         Programme Management within a structured but complex environment

*         MSP Practitioner and/or Prince 2 qualifications

*         Solid understanding of the Royal Institute of British Architects
(RIBA) ‘plan of word’ and experience of using this method (or equivalent) to
deliver a project.

*         Programme Management experience gained within a Construction
environment

*         Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills with a
leadership style that inspires trust and commitment.

*         Experience of Risk Management

Please contact me directly (01782 860088 ext 303/
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> )  if
you would like to be considered for this role, or if you can recommend
anyone who might be suitable.

Kind regards

Kelly

Kelly Kan

Senior Recruitment Consultant

 <https://www.smartsourcing.plc.uk/>

 <https://uk.linkedin.com/in/kellylkan>

 <https://twitter.com/SmartSourcingUK>

 <https://www.instagram.com/smartsourcing/>

  <https://www.smartsourcing.plc.uk/emailimages/Telephone.jpg>

01782 860088 Ext. 303

 <https://www.smartsourcing.plc.uk/>

 <https://www.smartsourcing.plc.uk/>

Please consider the environment.  Do you really need to print this email?

Disclaimer
If you have received this email in error, please let us know by replying to
the sender, and immediately delete this email from your system. Please note
that in these circumstances, the use, disclosure distribution or copying of
this information is strictly prohibited. We apologise for any inconvenience
that may have been caused to you.

SmartSourcing plc is a recruitment company and is registered in England and
Wales at 90 Vicarage Hill, South Benfleet SS7 1PE Company Number 4359421