Done.

Good luck.

Have you talked to Mike?

Jonathan

On 10 Jul 2018, at 10:21, Swaminathan, Ramasamyiyer <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Dear All,
I am doing a charity cycle ride to raise money for a charity. Please sponsor me.
Swami

TRANS AMERICA CHARITY CYCLE RIDE

Starting on the 21st of July I am cycling across America from Florence in Oregon to Yorktown in Virginia- a distance of nearly 4200 miles.
I am doing this to raise money for a charity which helps to feed the hungry   in Sri Lanka ( Oru Paanai, Charity No 1136376). Please sponsor me.
You can donate via this website:
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Ram-Swaminathan

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content.
ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk