Hi Ed,

Please see link below to Wapnish and Hesse paper

Best,

Aaron

https://sdnhm-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/asasson_sdnhm_org/EaV7_dWj-udMth8G4_BH4AkBwWFp0hwesYu7_8NKodj0YQ?e=3x8HKk

cid:image001.jpg@01D240CA.91FCF010

Aharon Sasson, PhD
Co-director, San Diego Zooarchaeology Laboratory
Department of Birds and Mammals

San Diego Natural History Museum
1788 El Prado, San Diego, CA 92101

Tel: 858-228-8157
SDZL Website
: http://sdnhm.org/sdzl/

P Please consider the impact on the environment before printing this message