With apologies for cross posting.

Brigid

From: JISCmail German Studies List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Preece J.E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, 8 June 2018 at 16:24
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: German Language and Interpreting opportunity at Swansea, for one-year from 1 September 2018

 We welcome applications for this one-year maternity cover post in German-language teaching with Interpreting. Some experience of teaching is desirable as well as excellent knowledge of German, but contrary to what the job description says we do not necessarily expect a 'list of publications'.

For the full job description and other details:

http://www.swansea.ac.uk/personnel/jobs/details.php?nPostingId=13138&nPostingTargetId=23712&id=QHUFK026203F3VBQB7VLO8NXD&LG=UK&mask=suext#accept

best wishes

Julian Preece

Professor of German / Athro mewn Almaeneg

Head of Modern Languages, Translation and Interpreting (MLTI)

Vice-Chair (Research), University Council of Modern Languages

Director of the Centre for Contemporary German Culture / Cyfarwyddwr Canolfan ar gyfer Diwylliant Almaeneg Cyfoes

(http://www.swansea.ac.uk/riah/researchgroups/ccgc)

and Think German Wales Network / Y Rhwydwaith Meddyliwch Almaeneg Cymru (http://walesgermannetwork.wordpress.com)

College of Arts and Humanities / Coleg y Celfyddydau a’r Dyniaethau

Keir Hardie Building / Adeilad Keir Hardie

Swansea University / Prifysgol Abertawe, SA2 8PP

Tel. / Ffôn. 01792 602949

To unsubscribe from the GERMAN-STUDIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=GERMAN-STUDIES&A=1

To unsubscribe from the WIGS-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=WIGS-FORUM&A=1