From: Spark, Alistair <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 20 juin 2018 08:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: WebPA Replacement / Moodle Plugin

Hi Jeremy,

I know City University have worked on a Peer Assessment plugin for Moodle. From what I remember it was very close to matching what WebPA does and I think there was an intention to release or openness to sharing it but I don’t think that’s happened yet. But probably best to get in touch with them before writing another one from scratch ;).

Alternatively, LSE have used Teammates which seems workable but with GDPR coming in play I wasn’t sure this was ticking all the boxes to use this year.

http://lti.lse.ac.uk/case-study-peer-feedback-on-student-presentations/

https://teammatesv4.appspot.com/

Thanks

Alistair