Hello everyone,

Next week Clare, baby Astrid and I will be leading a walk as part of the
Ecologies of Practice workshop for the University of Surrey's building
research communities scheme.

For the workshop we will be trying out Barbara Lounder's score 'Walker'
from Ways to Wander, which provides three ways to search for the history of
the surname Walker in your location: through cemeteries, phone directories
and maps. In Surrey we will be walking the score in reverse, starting at a
local cemetery, before trying to push the pram through the heath and back
to the village hall.

We would love to have other walkers from the network join us virtually in
completing the score that week, and create a distance exchange for the
workshop we are doing. Our walk will be 13 June around 14:30pm (GMT), but
we are happy to have people try out the walk any day next week.

If you are interested in participating with us in this exchange, please
e-mail me off-list and I will send more details.

Best,

Blake

--
Blake Morris, Ph.D