Thank you John for your alert.regardsDr Leong

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 at 18:19, Dr John C Bullas<[log in to unmask]> wrote:   Anyone independently confirm the legitimacy of this organisation

Since it does not offer me a share of £10,000,000 from an inheritance from
a dead relative I am minded to assume this
however the use of a gmail address strongly suggests a phishing attempt

Kind regards

Dr John C Bullas
Southampton UK

On Linked In: http://uk.linkedin.co <http://uk.linkedin.com/in/drjohnbullas>