List Owner
Institute for Transport Studies
University of Leeds

-----Original Message-----
From: Universities Transport Study Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dr John C Bullas
Sent: 15 June 2018 10:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [UTSG] Interested in becoming a world expert within our Mandala community ?

Anyone independently confirm the legitimacy of this organisation

Since it does not offer me a share of £10,000,000 from an inheritance from a dead relative I am minded to assume this however the use of a gmail address strongly suggests a phishing attempt

Kind regards

Dr John C Bullas
Southampton UK

On Linked In: http://uk.linkedin.co <http://uk.linkedin.com/in/drjohnbullas>