Happy June everyone!

As per the now ancient tradition it's the first Monday of the month
which means a look at all the tickets.

45 Open UK Tickets this month.

IPv6 Tickets.

SUSSEX: https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=131617
Some good progress here with the last update on Friday painting a
hopeful picture of IPv6 come the autumn.

RALPP: https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=131616
Last update had Chris trying to beat his dual-stacked PS boxes into
shape - but this was back in January. Needless to say the ticket needs
an update!

OXFORD: https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=131615
Last update was back in March, with summer the likely timeframe for v6
deployment. Three months on the ticket could do with a slight update to
re-confirm this is still the case.

CAMBRIDGE: https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=131614
It's a similar case for Cambridge.

BRISTOL: https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=131613
Any news on your plans from back in April to get your PS box onto a
v6-enabled network?

BIRMINGHAM: https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=131612
Some recent good news here with Mark getting his PS box (kindof) v6
pingable, just waiting on the v6 DNS now.

GLASGOW: https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=131611
Gareth covered his bases well with his update back in February.
Hopefully the new build is on schedule.

ECDF: https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=131610
Andy gave a mixed update a few weeks ago, citing some v6 routing
differences and an upcoming wholesale networking overhaul scheduled for
September so the ticket is freshly on hold pending more information.

DURHAM: https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=131609
A quick update last month reports no significant progress.

SHEFFIELD: https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=131608
Elena gave an update at the end of April, with work on the border
routers scheduled for May. Hopefully that went well and you'll have more
information soon.

MANCHESTER: https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=131607
Any plans on dual-stacking your storage after your Perfsonar successes?

LIVERPOOL: https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=131606
Any news on those ongoing negotiations mentioned in the last March update?

UCL: https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=131604
Have re-poked their network admins over this.

RHUL: https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=131603
No news for a while after the February update that v6 reverse-lookup
wasn't working.

Back to the regular tickets...

NGI
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=135038 (9/5)
Review of the GOCDB info for the NGI. On to the second stage of the
review now, but it's still a good time for sites to double-check their
gocdb entries if they haven't recently. In progress (22/5)

OXFORD
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=135485 (3/6)
A fresh in ticket from Sno+, concerning the bdii information
disappearing from their feeds. Assigned (4/6)

BRISTOL
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=135121 (15/5)
A ROD ticket for failed webdav tests. The tests were doomed to never
work, so Lukasz disabled the endpoint in the gocdb. Daniela reckoned the
ticket needs to be closed to try and see if it disables the alarms. In
progress (24/5)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=135120 (15/5)
Another week or so and this availability ticket should be able to be
closed - until then it should be On-Hold'd. Reopened (4/6)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=135302 (23/5)
CMS transfer failure ticket. It looks like this ticket hasn't been
noticed yet. Assigned (23/5)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=134820 (29/4)
This CMS pledge enquiry ticket has had the question answered. I suspect
it can be closed. In progress (1/5)

BIRMINGHAM
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=129930 (4/8/17)
The old atlas http test failure ticket. How goes the EOS migration? On
hold (23/4)

GLASGOW
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=134689 (23/4)
Perfsonar update ticket. Gareth is waiting on 4.1 to be released (which
I can't find any news on). On Hold (24/4)

ECDF
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=135243 (21/5)
ROD ticket for failed srm-put tests- Rob had to restart things to get
them working but no shifting the alarms joy at first. The tests seem
okay for the last day. In progress (24/5)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=135314 (24/5)
Another ROD ticket, this one for old IGTF rpms on the workers. As a
quick note that may be helpful, an up-to-date version of the
certificates is kept in /cvmfs/grid.cern.ch/etc/grid-security/ . In
progress (28/5)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=135404 (30/5)
The resulting low availability ticket for the previous issues. In
progress (30/5)

DURHAM
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=134687 (23/4)
Request to update the Durham perfsonar. Any news? In progress (30/4)

SHEFFIELD
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=134947 (4/5)
Atlas transfer failures - one of the C7 DPM problem tickets- see
https://its.cern.ch/jira/browse/LCGDM-2604. On hold (31/5)

MANCHESTER
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=134684 (23/4)
Perfsonar upgrade request ticket. Alessandra still wants to know how
necessary this update is (my thoughts are it will be quite necessary,
*once* Perfsonar 4.1 is out, but I don't have Duncan's expertise).
Waiting for reply (23/4)

UCL
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=134686 (23/4)
Another perfsonar upgrade ticket, Ben was looking at it at the last
update. Any joy? On Hold (23/4)

RHUL
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=134945 (4/5)
Another atlas transfer ticket due to the C7 DPM troubles. On hold (17/5)

QMUL
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=134532 (12/4)
The return of an old LHCB download problem, where the turl can't be
resolved. Daniel has applied a fix to his production SE. Any news that
it's worked? In progress (14/5)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=134573 (17/4)
CMS request to install singularity, on hold until the Summer move to C7.
On hold (17/4)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=132929 (18/1)
CMS seeing SLURM accounting problems. The APEL devs are involved now,
and have asked for some parser outputs to test some stuff. In progress
(10/5)

IMPERIAL
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=135464 (1/6)
A CMS ticket about checksum failures that came in on Friday afternoon.
Files are being declared invalid after being double-checked, and another
transfer failure query has been tacked onto the ticket today. In
progress (4/6)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=134567 (17/4)
A ticket concerning the site rather then a site ticket, the declaration
of some lost Pheno files. I poked it today. In progress (4/6)

BRUNEL
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=133956 (9/3)
A CMS xroot config change ticket. Any luck with rolling out these
changes after your troubles getting the new hardware to roll them out
onto? In progress (23/4)

THE TIER 1
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=135367 (28/5)
Another SNO+ information system ticket, this one has a lot of
conversation going on in it about Castor publishing even before it
landed at the Tier 1 (see the mice ticket below). In progress (4/6)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=135133 (15/5)
CMS spotting corrupt files on ECHO, which looked not just be a problem
with the file but perhaps with their metadata as well? A lot of
conversation has occurred in this ticket so I'm not entirely sure what
has occurred, but corrupt files have been deleted. Waiting for reply (4/6)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=134685 (23/4)
Another request to upgrade Perfsonar to C7. At last check some C7
perfsonars were up and running in testing. Any luck getting them into
production? In progress (2/5)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=135308 (24/5)
MICE problems after the loss of Castor publishing. Henry has hit a
problem when trying to combine the workarounds with LFC entries. In
progress (1/6)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=135293 (23/5)
ROD tickets, again related to the loss of castor publishing. Alastair
has put in a request for the SRM Ops tests for Castor to be removed. On
Hold (31/5)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=134703 (23/4)
CMS transfers failing from RAL_disk. It appears files were being sent to
the wrong namespace. There has since been a lot of lists of files being
searched for. Any luck getting to the bottom of this? In progress (25/5)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=135455 (31/5)
CMS checksum verification at RAL. This looks to be a duplication of
135133 but I think you guys already spotted that. In progress (4/6)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=127597 (7/4/17)
CMS wanting to know about the RAL networking. After the new firewall
went in at the end of April Chris asked for some RAL/RALPP job
performance comparisons to try to see how xroot proxies could affect
things. No news back, but the question could be lost in the noise. On
Hold (30/4)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=124876 (7/11/16)
Gridftp tests failing for ECHO due to a problem with the tests - after
117683 was left unsolved this is our oldest ticket. Not a hint of
movement on the counter ticket (125026) for a long time. I think we
could do with weighing up our options here. On hold (13/11/17)

And that's all the tickets! Thanks for bearing with the all!

Cheers!
Matt