Dear Colleagues,

CoMSES Net is hosting its second virtual conference, CoMSES 2018! (https://www.comses.net/conference/2018/ )

We welcome presentations dealing with agent-based modeling of social, ecological and social-ecological systems, as well as methodological issues in the context of agent-based modeling. This conference will occur online. During the conference, which will take place over three weeks, talks will be available for viewing on the conference website, our Discourse forums. Q&A will also take place online during this period, as participants  can engage with speakers on our forum.

If you are interested in presenting at CoMSES 2018, instead of traveling to a conference to attend panels and deliver a talk, you will instead be expected to do the following:

  1.  Record yourselves giving a talk no more than 12 minutes.
  2.  During the conference, participants may ask you questions, and you will be expected to respond to questions raised by your talk.
  3.  During the conference, you can also view other presentations and participate in other discussions.
  4.  You will be expected to have an up to date profile page<https://www.comses.net/accounts/profile/> on comses.net<http://comses.net/> by the time of submission.

The deadline for video submission is Sunday, September 16.
For more information see https://www.comses.net/conference/2018/

Marco Janssen

Professor

School of Sustainability

Director

Center for Behavior, Institutions and the Environment

Arizona State University

Mail Code: 5502

Tempe, AZ 85287-5502

web: http://marcojanssen.info/