This is still available in the Leeds Beckett version as an OER on my website (and also an Arabic translation). I repaired the link recently so it will now download from

http://phil-race.co.uk/2013/05/in-at-the-deep-end-arabic-translation/

Do feel free to adapt the ideas to your own students' contexts and needs.

Phil

Professor Phil Race
BSc PhD PGCE FCIPD PFHEA NTF

follow@RacePhil