Hi Nicole,

Just an off the cuff thought here, but is this not simply a programme? I appreciate that historically programmes can sometimes be more like conglomerations of disparate modules (maybe this why terms like trajectory and pathway are come into use), but used correctly there is something more coherent implied in the word programme. Is a trajectory or pathway simply a well designed and mapped programme?

Hope that’s helpful,

Phil