Hi Tracey,

There are a couple of books that are frequently referred to by French academic developers that are in French (lots are in English) and specific to higher education which may be useful starting points:

Bédard, D. et Béchard, J.-P. (dir.) (2009). Innover dans l’enseignement supérieur. Paris : Presses universitaires de France.

Lameul & Loisy (eds.) 2014 La pédagogie universitaire à l'heure du numérique. Bruxelles: De Boeck.

The key journal is RIPES https://journals.openedition.org/ripes/index.html, which publishes in French but has abstracts in French and English. You could also look for Canadian journals as they often publish in both English and French.

A key recent book for French academic developers is this:

Daele, A. et Sylvestre, E. (dir.) 2016 Comment développer le conseil pédagogique dans l'enseignement supérieur De Boeck.

which cites many useful references in French, but again a large proportion in English. It also refers to SEDA in its chapter on networking!

Good luck! And if anyone is collaborating with Francophone colleagues I'd love to hear what you're working on.

best wishes,

Fiona

Fiona J. L. Handley PhD, SFHEA
Senior Lecturer in Learning and Teaching
Centre for Learning and Teaching
University of Brighton
https://staff.brighton.ac.uk/clt/About/Pages/Fiona-Handley.aspx