Hi Tracy

Some of the ‘key guides’ books that I work on with Routledge press have been translated into other languages. The small group teaching one is in Spanish, German, Farsi and will soon be in Mandarin.

The one-to-one book on supervision, mentoring etc is available in Spanish

They might be useful

With best wishes

Kate