Dear SEDA Colleagues

See the message below regarding a job opportunity at UCL.

Hello

I am recruiting for a new post in my team of the Curriculum and Public Engagement Consultant (£34,635 - £41,864 per annum) - a brand new role that we are very excited about.  It is funded for two years in the first instance and will lead on developing and delivering:

a) A consultancy service to UCL departments and practitioners wishing to embed best practice in public engagement methods within their curriculum and assessment work

b) Piloting, in collaboration with specific UCL curriculum leads, innovative approaches to public engagement in the curriculum

c) Evaluation of pilot activity and dissemination of the learning which results to inform evidence-based strategy and practice across UCL and within the wider sector.

I’m looking for someone who has experience of teaching, planning and/or designing academic programmes/modules in higher education.  They will have a postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience and will have knowledge and understanding of how universities and higher education contributes to the generation of knowledge and societal impact.  They will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work collaboratively with a broad range of stakeholders and a proven ability to work creatively and innovate in the delivery of activities within the engagement realm.

If that sounds like you, or someone you know, please find out more at the link below and consider applying by the closing date of 24 June 2018,

Curriculum and Public Engagement Consultant<https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?SID=amNvZGU9MTcyODkzMCZ2dF90ZW1wbGF0ZT05NjUmb3duZXI9NTA0MTE3OCZvd25lcnR5cGU9ZmFpciZicmFuZF9pZD0wJmpvYl9yZWZfY29kZT0xNzI4OTMwJnBvc3RpbmdfY29kZT0yMjQ=>

Best wishes

Laura Cream

Head of Public Engagement | UCL Culture | Public Engagement Unit

Fourth floor, Bidborough House, 38-50 Bidborough Street, London WC1H 9BT

020 3108 8913 (internal: 58913) |

www.ucl.ac.uk/culture<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/culture>

www.ucl.ac.uk/public-engagement<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/public-engagement>

www.thebloomsbury.com<http://www.thebloomsbury.com>

Roz Grimmitt
SEDA Administrator
Staff and Educational Development Association
Woburn House
20-24 Tavistock Square

London WC1H 9HF

United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7380 6767

www.seda.ac.uk

This email and any attachments to it are confidential to the intended recipient and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email from your system and notify the sender.

SEDA is a UK registered charity and company (registered charity number 1089537; registered company no. 3709481).