Dear All,

I remember thoroughly enjoying  Rudyard Kipling to Rider Haggard, the Record of a Friendship and spending a while trying to find Haggard's house at Kessingland (it was demolished some time after 1928...)

Also on the shelves at Haileybury we have Higgins, D.S.  Private Diaries of Sir H. Rider Haggard: 1914-1925 Stein and Day 1980. I found this interesting partly because of the sections of the diaries omitted, because of their venomous racist content.

All the best,

John

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 06/20/18, 9:06:53 PM