Hi everyone,

This summer BrumSciComm will be bringing science to CoCoMad
<http://cotteridgepark.org.uk/?page_id=297>, a community arts festival in
Birmingham, on Saturday 7th July.

We are looking for volunteers to help us run science activities as part of
the festival. The activities we are running includes science busking, where
you will roam the festival with short, fun, intriguing demos and activities
in the science tent, where we will be putting on longer hands on activities
for children and families. We will be running these activities from 12pm
and 7 pm on the day. It would be great if we can have you all day, but if
you can’t commit to all of it that’s not a problem.

If you aren’t very experienced in delivering science activities, don’t
worry – we will be running a training session from 6-8pm on Tuesday 3rd July
at the University of Birmingham.

If you would like to sign up to volunteer, you can get in touch with me on

Please note that we are looking for volunteers who are STEM Ambassadors as
they are covered by public liability, but if you have cover for any other
reasons please do get in touch.

Thanks

Sarah

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)

Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212