Posted on behalf of Susan Watt ([log in to unmask])

Jo :)
(psci-com owner/)/
//

Dear all

/Science in School /is the Europe-wide journal that promotes inspiring
science teaching by encouraging communication between teachers,
scientists, and everyone else involved in European science education.

We're a small team based at EMBL Heidelberg, Germany, and we are
currently looking for a meticulous and well-organised
editorialassistantwith some professional editorial experience. A proven
eye for detail and ability to work well under pressure are also important.

You can read the job ads at
https://www.embl.de/jobs/searchjobs/index.php?ref=HD_01323 and the
closing date is 30 June. Feel free to contact us at
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>if you
have any questions.

Best wishes
Susan Watt and Hannah Voak

Editors, /Science in School
/EMBL Heidelberg
Meyerhofstraße 1
D-69117 Heidelberg

/Science in School/is the European journal for science teachers.

www.scienceinschool.org <http://www.scienceinschool.org/>
<http://www.scienceinschool.org/>

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)

Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212