Posted on behalf of Susan Watt ([log in to unmask])

Jo :)
(psci-com owner)

Dear all

Science in School is the Europe-wide journal that promotes inspiring science teaching by encouraging communication between teachers, scientists, and everyone else involved in European science education.

We're a small team based at EMBL Heidelberg, Germany, and we are currently looking for a meticulous and well-organised editorial assistant with some professional editorial experience. A proven eye for detail and ability to work well under pressure are also important.

You can read the job ads at https://www.embl.de/jobs/searchjobs/index.php?ref=HD_01323 and the closing date is 30 June. Feel free to contact us at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions.

Best wishes
Susan Watt and Hannah Voak

Editors, Science in School
EMBL Heidelberg
Meyerhofstraße 1
D-69117 Heidelberg

Science in School is the European journal for science teachers.

www.scienceinschool.org