Hi Rob,

I’ve not seen the module in action, however after reading the document too, I am under the impression it is just a set of pre-built reports that will allow you to do analysis on the GDPR fields.

I estimate it’d probably take a decent report writer an afternoon to replicate what they offer.

Save your cash!

Jason Bushell

MIS Analyst | Sparsholt College Hampshire (incorporating Andover College Campus)
Andover College | Andover | Hampshire | SP10 1EJ

Direct line: 01264 360140

Andover Reception: 01264 360000 | Sparsholt Reception: 01962 776441
Andover Fax: 01264 360010 | Sparsholt Fax: 01962 776587

email: [log in to unmask] | www.sparsholt.ac.uk and www.andover.ac.uk