Looks good with the observation that we miss an overview GENIE talk to put everything in context, mention activities that have no dedicated talks, outline future plans etc.
We could ask for that overview talk, and then merge some of the talks below - If we get a 30 minute slot (at least), it is not impossible to think that all 1,2 and 4 can be combined together into a single talk about our “new comprehensive GENIE models, model characterisation and tunes.”

About your questions:

1 and 2 are quite different - 1 is what Júlia has been discussing in the past few weeks. 2 can be a more generic discussion about the construction of our comprehensive models and a summary of our quantitative comparisons against all data.

3 is not Shivesh’s work (which is the outstanding refactorization fir the technical interface with Pythia8). Talk 3 refers to a Professor-style fit of the GENIE hadronization model (and using the result of that fit to get a handle on corresponding systematics). In KNO/Pythia6, why not - was not done before and we have no GENIE estimates of uncertainties. We could also try a KNO/Pythia8 combination (running the fit does not require the refactorization that is needed for the release of GENIE/Pythia8 interface -could be done using a hacked version as we will not have to maintain it past NuInt). I also have Herwig in mind as an alternative to Pythia. This would be the output of the hadronization_data_fit and comparisons_hadronization_upgrade incubator projects. I am not sure what Shivesh’s tuning plans are - this is the first time I heard about it, so...

cheers
Costas

--
Dr. Costas Andreopoulos