Manchester Museum has undertaken a full review of our collections due to an upcoming capital development project. We have recently completed a review of our large and varied natural history collection. A small percentage of the collection, no longer fit with our Collections Development Policy and therefore has been earmarked for disposal. We would like to offer these items to other museums or institutions where they might find a new home. This includes some boxed taxidermy. Please see the list below and images attached.

[edu.1185] Lutra lutra (L.) : Otter : Mustelidae : Carnivora : Mammalia :

[EDU.0049] Garrulus glandarius (Linnaeus, 1758) : Eurasian Jay : Corvidae : Passeriformes : :

[EDU.0052] Vulpes vulpes (L.) : Fox : Canidae : Carnivora : Mammalia :

Please contact [log in to unmask] if you are interested.

Rachel Petts

Curatorial Assistant Natural Science

0161 2758766

Working days: Monday to Wednesday

Manchester Museum | The University of Manchester | Oxford Road | Manchester | M13 9PL

cid:C446D685-26DC-44F7-9BCD-74D07F093DA8

To unsubscribe from the NATSCA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=NATSCA&A=1