** This list is managed by Dr Evangelos Himonides (UCL), on behalf of the Society for Education and Music Psychology Research (sempre), and aims to serve as a discussion forum for researchers working at the shared boundaries of science and music. This list was previously managed by the Institute of Musical Research. ** MESSAGE FOLLOWS:

We are delighted to announce that Airea's (Journal of Arts and Interdisciplinary Research) first issue Computational tools and digital methods in creative practices is now published: http://journals.ed.ac.uk/airea/issue/view/236

Airea is a peer-reviewed, open-access, interdisciplinary journal that acts as a channel of communication between artists and practices, concepts and tools. It is hosted by Edinburgh University Library Open Journals. Our first issue investigates creative practices at the intersection of art and digital technology. The selected papers reflect on key practical and philosophical challenges that contribute to the broader discussion of what it means to use digital tools as a form of artistic inquiry.

You are welcome to follow us on Twitter @siren_eca and register with our journal at http://journals.ed.ac.uk/airea for further announcements, publications, and call for papers. Moving forward, future issues will ask how spaces, methods, practitioners, and audiences will adapt to increased technological mediation and will document the practices that emerge from the interdisciplinary condition of creative processes.

To unsubscribe from the MUSIC-AND-SCIENCE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MUSIC-AND-SCIENCE&A=1