Dear All,

On behalf of Child Health and Epidemiology Research Group at Sheffield Hallam University we are delighted to inform you that we are organising a seminar on 20th June, 2018 on "Geospatial Child Health and Epidemiology issues" and would like to invite you to join us.

The seminar will gather eminent speakers from different Universities. We are using this opportunity to invite you to participate to this event.

This seminar aims to stimulate an interdisciplinary debate regarding what constitutes a good outcome in child and adolescent health by bringing together a cross-functional team of experts from different discipline and backgrounds. Also it will focus on the arrangements concerning children where domestic violence and abuse is a concern. The impact on family dynamics and the effect on children will be explored together with the main associated risk factors of child health.

Main themes to be discussed at the seminar include:

·         Child Morbidity and mortality.

·         Child & Adolescent Mental Health.

·         Interventions & Evidence.

·         Child labour and Environmental influence.

·         To identify the social policies and programmes those are most effective in supporting Africa’s poorest and most vulnerable children, and elaborate on the key features underpinning their documented successes.

Please find enclosed the agenda for this seminar. Refreshments and lunch will be provided.

We are looking forward to seeing you on 20th June.

Kind regards,

Khaled Khatab

Dr.Khaled Khatab,CStat CSci-Royal Statistical Society-LONDON

Reader (Associate professor) of Medical Statistics & Health Economics Modelling

Visiting Professor of Statistics at Ohio University, USA

Chairman of Child Health and Epidemiology Group

Academic Editor of PLOSONE Journal

Faculty of Health and Wellbeing

cid:image001.jpg@01D332D5.5A00C8A0

Collegiate Campus

32 Collegiate Crescent, Room P105

To unsubscribe from the MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH&A=1