Dear Colleagues,

Late last year, I joined the National Centre for Immunisation Research & Surveillance (of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases) in Australia.

As more vaccinations have been/are being progressively introduced to National Immunisation Programs – both childhood and maternal (globally), I’m interested in hearing from/collaborating with other midwives/midwife researchers who – are working in, have worked in, or are interested in doing work in, this area.  This could be anything from clinical guideline/procedure development, education (pre-registration and post-graduate CPD), and/or research around maternal immunisation, midwifery and immunisation etc more generally.

Please email me directly (off the list – email copied above) to prevent annoyance, and feel free to forward my email to others who may be interested/relevant.  If there are some responses, I would consider connecting up those interested if agreed.

Thanks and Best wishes,

Penny

Penny Haora RM MPH PhD FHEA (UK) | Research Fellow (Social Science) | National Centre for Immunisation Research & Surveillance

Research Affiliate, Discipline of Child and Adolescent Health, the Children’s Hospital at Westmead Clinical School, at the University of Sydney Medical School
t: (02) 9845 0249 (direct) or (02) 9845 1433 (NCIRS switch) f: (02) 9845 1418 | e: [log in to unmask]
| w: www.ncirs.edu.au

http://res.schn.health.nsw.gov.au/signatures/ncirs.gif

Kids Research (Kr), Cnr Hawkesbury Road and Hainsworth Street, Westmead, NSW Australia
Locked Bag 4001, Westmead 2145, NSW Australia

For information on COSSI – The Collaboration on Social Science & Immunisation and how to join: http://www.ncirs.edu.au/research/social-research/cossi/

I acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land on which I live and work and pay my respects to Elders past and present.  cid:image001.png@01D3B60C.082F80B0

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of NSW Health or any of its entities.

To unsubscribe from the MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH&A=1