Call for Registration

UK Integrated History and Philosophy of Science Workshop

20-21 June 2018
Department of Science and Technology Studies

University College London

This workshop is an annual event hosted by an informal network of UK academic departments with a programmatic commitment to practising and promoting history and philosophy of science (HPS) as an integrated discipline. This year, the workshop will be hosted by the UCL Department of Science and Technology Studies.

The workshop is free and open to all, but registration is required.  To register please email Julia Sanchez-Dorado ([log in to unmask]).

 The workshop has the generous support of the Department of Science and Technology Studies, the British Society for the History of Science and the Analysis Trust, and is organized in partnership with the EBM+ project (http://ebmplus.org/).

The workshop venues are fully accessible, and we abide to the BPA/SWiP Good Practice Scheme.

For more information, including directions to the workshop venues, please refer to our programme and our website.

We look forward to seeing you in London!

Chiara Ambrosio, Julia Sanchez-Dorado and Erman Sozudogru.

--
Dr. Chiara Ambrosio
Senior Lecturer in History and Philosophy of Science
Department of Science and Technology Studies
University College London
Gower Street
London WC1E 6BT

Phone: +44 02076790166
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/sts/staff/ambrosio
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/sts

http://http://www.bshs.org.uk/

To unsubscribe from the MERSENNE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MERSENNE&A=1