---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MEG community <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 6:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear megcommunity members,

    With the launch of the BiomagCentral portal www.biomagcentral.org,
megcommunity.org will be shut down soon. BiomagCentral is tightly linked to
the series of Biomag conferences and aims to reach the biomagnetism
community as a whole. Accordingly,  megcommunity email list will be closed
and replaced by  BIOMAGCENTRAL forum as well. We kindly invite you to
subscribe to the BIOMAGCENTRAL forum if you haven't. To do so, go to
https://www.biomagcentral.org/ and click "Enter forum" on the top right
corner (or go to https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=
BIOMAGCENTRAL&A=1). It only takes a few seconds to register.  Thanks a lot
for your time  and cooperation in advance!

         All the best,

                                                                    Haiteng
Jiang (megcommunity &BiomagCentral editor)