From: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious culture [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of MEDIEVAL-RELIGION automatic digest system [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 02 June 2018 00:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MEDIEVAL-RELIGION Digest - 31 May 2018 to 1 Jun 2018 (#2018-80)

Topics of the day:

  1. Papal legates (2)

to: [log in to unmask]

Date:    Fri, 1 Jun 2018 09:09:37 +0000
From:    Pat Cullum <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Papal legates

Wise and knowledgeable colleagues,
Do any of you know of a source that lists appointments of papal legates? I am interested in the late C14/early C15. I am trying to identify an unamed English friar but not operating in England.

Dr Pat Cullum BA (Hons) DPhil FRHistS, FHEA
School Co-ordinator for Student Experience
School of Music, Humanities and Media
University of Huddersfield
HUDDERSFIELD HD1 3DH
West Yorkshire UK
Tel: + 44 (0)1484 472315
Fax: + 44 (0) 1484 472655
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.hud.ac.uk/mh<https://mail.hud.ac.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.hud.ac.uk/mh>m/history/

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooter.jpg]

to: [log in to unmask]

------------------------------

The latest book I've seen on legates in that period is:
Kalous, Antonin, Late Medieval Papal Legation between the Councils and the Reformation (Roma: Viella, 2017).
Tom Izbicki

www.hud.ac.uk/mh<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.hud.ac.uk%2Fexchweb%2Fbin%2Fredir.asp%3FURL%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.hud.ac.uk%2Fmh&data=02%7C01%7Ctizbicki%40LIBRARIES.RUTGERS.EDU%7C841c5f3e65944259afc708d5c7a03bd9%7Cb92d2b234d35447093ff69aca6632ffe%7C1%7C0%7C636634413369967453&sdata=jsacIuLd5rA81gSGlstY7IZ7ojqBoLNn7IzlYmdrI%2Fw%3D&reserved=0>m/history/

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooter.jpg]

to: [log in to unmask]

End of MEDIEVAL-RELIGION Digest - 31 May 2018 to 1 Jun 2018 (#2018-80)