Many thanks, Damian, And sorry I can't make this event. I hope it's Ok for
me to pass the details on to Carole Tongue. She's not in the UK so much
these days but I know this is a topic of great interest to her.
With best wishes, Sylvia

Sylvia Harvey, FRSA,
Visiting Professor, School of Media and Communication, University of Leeds
Home Email: [log in to unmask]