Hello,

I am an Information and Library Studies student at the University of Strathclyde currently conducting research for my MSc dissertation. I am looking for secondary school librarians/library staff in Scotland who have responsibility for selecting materials for their school library to answer a short survey about book challenges and book selection.

The survey is available here, and will be open for one more week: https://strathsci.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9LC1lmkoWNqRLQ9

It should take no more than 10 minutes to complete, and no personally identifiable information will be collected.

More information is available on the survey link. If you have further questions about this study, please contact me at: [log in to unmask]

If you know of anyone who works in a Scottish school library who might be interested in participating in this survey, please pass on this message.

Thank you for your time.

Kayleigh Bolton
Twitter: @DonkeyLover0702