Forwarding on behalf of one of my colleagues, this looks like a great initiative and an opportunity to share our resources with learning developers.

Jane

From: Hancock, Jessica
Sent: 29 June 2018 16:57
To: Secker, Jane <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Submit a resource to Learn Higher and win £40

Learn Higher is a network for promoting and facilitating the development and dissemination of high quality, peer-reviewed resources for learning development in the higher education sector. Our website has resources which are free to adapt and use to teach areas such as writing, critical thinking, research and reading, group work, exams and employability.

We’re currently looking for new material, and so would be interested in submissions for anyone who has a video, handout, lesson plan or teaching materials, PDF guide or other resources which cover any aspect of learning development in HE. You can submit a resource here, and also take a look at the website to see the kinds of things people have already submitted: http://www.learnhigher.ac.uk/submit-resource/

Perhaps you have a great resource for teaching digital literacy, or a guide for students to assess and find relevant sources, or tackle referencing. If so, we’d love to you to share it.

Your reward? Each resource submitted before 31st July 2018 will be entered into a prize draw to win a £40 voucher: http://www.learnhigher.ac.uk/admin/news/learnhigher-prize-draw-opportunity-win-40/

Please forward to any colleagues who might have a useful resource for Learn Higher. The Learn Higher working group is happy to work with you to help you submit your resource, or to answer any questions you might have - please email:[log in to unmask]

Good luck and happy submitting!

Thanks,

Jessica

On behalf of the Learn Higher working group

Dr Jessica Hancock

Lecturer in Educational Development,

Department of Learning Enhancement and Development

Level 3 University Building

City, University of London

Northampton Square

London EC1V 0HB