Hi all,

Just a quick update to inform that our team released a new plugin for REF2021 for Eprints repositories, with funding from Goldsmiths University of London.

Thanks to Goldsmiths, who permitted the plugin to be released as open source, it is now available for all the Eprints community via https://github.com/eprintsug/ref2021.

You can find more information on the plugin here:
https://leaf-research-technologies.github.io/eprints/plugins/2018/06/20/ref2020-plugin.html

We will attend the Repository Fringe in Edimburgh next week, so we can have a chat about it if you want to know more about it.

Cheers,
Julie, Rory and the Research Technologies team at CoSector - University of London

Julie Allinson

Lead Developer

Digital Research Technologies

Digital Services, CoSector – University of London

t: +44 (0)20 7863 1316

e: [log in to unmask]

The University of London is an exempt charity and a statutory corporation in England and Wales (Company No. RC000661) HMRC Charities Reference X422. VAT Registration GB 222 7971 03. We are committed to a 43% cut in CO2 emissions by 2020 against a 2010 baseline. Please consider the environment before printing.

To unsubscribe from the JISC-REPOSITORIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=JISC-REPOSITORIES&A=1