*****Apologies for Cross Posting******

We are currently re-developing the UKCoRR website to improve its value and relevance to the sector.  To help us deliver a key resource for you, we really need your input. Please take a few minutes to fill out this survey of how you use and how you would like to use the website and its central repository.

https://goo.gl/forms/b4oA7oBJwMqX0zh72

We would really appreciate you taking part in this survey, even if you don't currently use the website.  Our aim is to deliver an outstanding resource for everyone involved in research repositories and the wider research community.

The survey is totally anonymous, so no personal information will be collected.

Many thanks

Chris Manning
Collections & Digital Services Librarian
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
Keppel Street
London
WC1E 7HT