Many thanks form me as well.
It’s  really useful to have this every year,
Best wishes, Pat

Date: Thursday, 28 June 2018 09:31
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: IDD journal impact factors 2017 data

Many thanks Richard - this is a wonderful service!!

Kathy

On 27 Jun 2018, at 21:08, Isabel Clare <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Many thanks Richard
Best wishes isabel

Sent from my iPad

On 27 Jun 2018, at 13:40, Glynis Murphy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Very helpful list - thanks Richard!

glyn

Sent: 27 June 2018 18:14
To: [log in to unmask]

Journal of Neurodevelopmental Disorders is also 3.50 and has consistently been at this level for the past 4 years. Sorry, it doesn’t appear in the lists I usually use to search for “our” journals.

I’ve just listed the 2017 IFs this year and for pretty much all the journals I could find that have primarily an ID and/or autism focus. Not a lot of movement compared to last year’s values. Enjoy!

Based on Journal Citation Report data for 2017 (mean number of citations in 2017 for papers published in 2015 and 2016):

3.91       Autism

3.77       Autism Research

3.48       J Autism Dev Disorders

2.41       Journal of Positive Behavior Interventions

2.26       JARID

2.03       Journal of Intellectual Disability Research

1.90       AJIDD

1.82       Research in Developmental Disabilities

1.78       Research and Practice for Persons with Severe Disabilities

1.68       Research in ASD

1.48       Review Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders

1.31       J of Developmental and Physical Disabilities

1.29       Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities

1.18       Journal of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities

1.07       International Review of Research in DD

1.00       Education and Training in Autism and DD

0.96       Focus on Autism and DD

0.85       Journal of Policy and Practice in IDD

0.83       J of Mental Health Research in ID

------

Richard P. Hastings PhD CPsychol FBPsS FIASSIDD FAcSS

Deputy Director, Professor, and Cerebra Chair of Family Research  |  CEDAR  |  Faculty of Social SciencesUniversity of Warwick
[log in to unmask]  |  External: +44 (0)24 76522197 |  Internal: 22197

Room WE139, New Education Building | Westwood Campus | University of Warwick  | Coventry |  CV4 7AL |

Find us on the interactive map

Twitter: @ProfRHastings  | Blog: profhastings.blogspot.co.uk

My work often takes me away from the office. Email is the best way to contact me.

Other roles:

Faculty of Social Sciences Research and Impact Committee Chair

Monash Warwick Professor  | Centre for Developmental Psychiatry and Psychology  | Monash University

To unsubscribe from the ID-RESEARCH-UK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ID-RESEARCH-UK&A=1