Hello All,

*This is an early announcement aimed at those needing to apply for a
visa prior to entering the UK. *

The Centre for Observation and Modeling of Earthquakes Volcanoes and
Tectonics (COMET) will be holding a 3-day InSAR training workshop at the
School of Earth and Environment, University of Leeds, UK from 05-07
November, 2018. The workshop is aimed at early postgraduate students and
postdoctoral researchers and will include a combination of informal
lectures and practical exercises.

*If you would like to attend the workshop we can provide an invitation
letter for your visa application.
*

*However, we are unable to provide further assistance with visa matters
or correspond with embassies, etc.
*

*If you require a letter please respond to this email or write to
[log in to unmask] as soon as possible and include the following
information:
*

Your name

Your affiliation (i.e position and institution)

A brief description of how you plan to incorporate InSAR data in your
future research

Workshop details from 2017 can be found at the link below.

http://comet.nerc.ac.uk/comet-insar-training-workshop-2017/
<http://comet.nerc.ac.uk/comet-insar-training-workshop-2016/>

*A 2018 website and call for applicants will be launched soon.*

Thank you.

--
Jonathan R. Weiss
Postdoctoral Research Fellow