Thank you, yes, makes sense.

 cheers

Martin

________________________________
From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Prof Stephen Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 03 June 2018 06:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] "that" tICA question again..

Hi - to be clear - you're talking about tensor-ICA option in MELODIC, right?

This relatively small amount of variation (compared to block length) should not prevent the tensor-ICA from finding the dominant modes in the data - but you may of course find some modes that explain this variability, and the variability will mean that you can't expect cross-subject variations in response timing (HRF etc) to be well modelled (in further components) as a well-identifiable separate thing from the stimulus timing variability.

Cheers.