Dear Michael,

> I am having trouble figuring out how to use the --field option in eddy, and whether I can even use it with my DWI data.

the --field option is much less convenient than the --topup option, and we always recommend for future acquisitions that people acquire blip-up-blip-down data instead of “traditional” fieldmaps.

For existing data with “traditional” fieldmaps you need to register that fieldmap to the first volume in the diffusion data set. As part of that registration the fieldmap will be resampled to the same matrix and resolution as the diffusion data. You can do that with FLIRT. It is not an easy registration problem though since the contrasts and distortions can be quite different between the two.

Also, are you sure that the header values for the diffusion data are correct? That is some very high resolution diffusion data.

Jesper