Hi Stella

We asked our  IT Techs , they created logins and a password

I have created 2 users – one for English and also one for maths incase you need it. Spellcheck/grammer/proofing tools are all disabled and the internet is also. I have created a shortcut for Word on the desktop. These users can be used as many times as you like. I have also turned off printing.

Username: gcsemaths

Username: gcseenglish

Password ******

It worked well