Sent: 01 June 2018 08:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: GDPR again

**** SEEVIC EMAIL SECURITY REMINDER ****
This email appears to have originated from outside of Seevic College.
Do not click any links or attachments unless you recognise the sender and are sure that the content is safe.
If you are at all unsure about the safety or security of any email or attachment, please contact Helpdesk for assistance.

Hi Mel

We've been using 7zip and it's very easy to use - I think it might be a windows product - try right clicking on a file and see if the option comes up.

[cid:image001.png@01D3F983.19EF6DF0]

You can then add the file to an archive (basically a zip folder) and add a password.

I usually send the encrypted file in email 1 of 2 and password only in second email.

Regards

Lorna