-excellent ideas, James and others
-we are acceptin a right diagnosis but this remember me Hoffman JR and
Cooper RJ' paper:
*For most conditions, the benefit of a given treatment is relative,
reducing bad outcomes in a percentage of patients who have the condition.
Treatments also produce harm, usually in a fixed percentage of those
treated,  independent of whether they have the di*sease for which th*e
treatment was intended. For example, consider a new  **antibiotic,
“gorillacillin.” Although gorillacillin is so toxic   **that it kills 10%
of those who receive it, it is tremen**dously beneficial among patients
with the dreaded “in**fectiosis,” decreasing mortality from 50% to 25%.
Goril**lacillin is less attractive, however, when only 20% of **treated
patients actually have infectiosis; the 10 lives saved **among the 20
patients who would have died are com**pletely offset by the 10 drug-related
deaths among 100 **patients treated.*
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/article-abstract/1203523
-un  saludo juan gérvas @JuanGrvas