USA. National Guideline Clearinghouse Shutting Down July 2018.
How to survive.
EEUU. Por falta de fondos se acaba la National Guideline Clearinghouse. Cómo sobrevivir.
https://mclibrary.duke.edu/about/blog/2018-05-30/national-guideline-clearinghouse-shutting-down-july-2018

Can I suggest people contact their senators so they know this is going on.

I have attached an example of an email I sent

Dear Senator

Wanted to know if you are aware that as of July 16, supposedly due to lack of funding (https://www.guideline.gov/home/announcements), the AHRQ Clearinghouse will be shut down. It is a significant database containing myriad guidelines. We will be losing an important resource for research, education, and evidence-based practice.
I could find no explanation for the shutdown other than lack of funding.
Barry Diner, MD, MPH, FAAEM
Assistant Professor
Baylor College of Medicine